When asking Interpret to work for you on a video project >
What you think you’ll pay for -
The team will come up with the concept(s) for your project, devise a plan of action and execute it, which will eventually result in your project completion.
What you’ll actually pay for -
- Pre-Production :
- Hours of brainstorming in ideation and editing at the scripting stage
- Approval based change incorporation, preparation for the shoot, once script
is approved, which includes - location and talent scouting & auditioning (if need be)
- Preparing shooting script, equipment, peripherals and manpower required for the shooting,
the actual shooting, mock shoots (if required)
- Production :
- Final shooting, dealing with unforeseen situational difficulties,
working around those difficulties within the specified time frame
- Post-production : Footage consolidation in the editing system, project length based hours or days of editing
- Final colour correction and grading to enhance the footage
- Days spent in animating supers, illustrations, visual effects et.al.
- Creation and assembly of a background score that is applicable and most relevant to the project,
voice over, dubbing, voice over and dubbing artiste scouting, final sound mixing
- Exporting the final outcome to the required file format, approval based change
incorporation and finishing any residue editing and exporting the outcome
to the required file format which results in your project being completed.
All this work at a pocket friendly rate, that's our USP :)
our interpretation of a logo ?